The cooling sensory of Eucalyptus couples with the steadiness of Clove and the sensuality of Lavender tinted with the slight euphoria of Lemon makes you feel like taking a walk in a garden of flowers and herbs early in one fine morning, feeling the cool penetration of dew drops at your nose tip. Refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Rosemary — promotes smooth respiration
- Clove — stimulates immunity
- Lemon — generates positive moods
- Lavender — balances emotional swings
- Eucalyptus — prevents respiratory infection
- Turmeric — eases nervous tension and depression
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath. (caution: avoid skin to be in contact with essential oil as it may cause irritation.)
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices. DO NOT DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OIL IN DIFFUSING DEVICED WITHOUT WATER.
- Dilute essential oil in carrier oils e.g. cold-pressed coconut oil or other vegetable oils (ratio: 1-2 drops essential oil: 1 teaspoon carrier oil) for skin application or massage.
- For topical application, dilute before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Women during pregnancy or breastfeeding should consult physician before using essential oils.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.