De-Stress reflects a sensory of the grass, the ground and green herbs after cool rain has showered, leaving freshness and vitality behind for overall resurrection, comparable to a mind affected by stress and worries that can eventually find equilibrium again after allowing nature to heal inside out
- Basil — recover fatigue mind
- Peppermint — banishes stress and gloominess
- Lavender — balances emotional swings
- Turmeric — relieves stress and depression
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath. (caution: avoid skin to be in contact with essential oil as it may cause irritation.)
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices. DO NOT DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OIL IN DIFFUSING DEVICED WITHOUT WATER.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Women during pregnancy or breastfeeding should consult physician before using essential oils.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.