The divine sensory of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage takes you to a trance in which the image of European autumn forest lies ahead. There’s a small pathway leading you to the silence of the forest where trees stand tall in order amidst cool ambience, and you find a lovely small grass field that invites you mysteriously to put yourself on a nap to feel the love and comfort from the ground and the grass, hoping that this weary body and mind will rest find and wake up fresh as new readily for another chapter of life.
- Lavender— promotes restful sleep
- Eucalyptus— supports smooth respiration during sleep
- Bergamot — generates positive vibes
- Clary Sage— clam fluctuating mind
- Ylang Ylang — promotes calmness
- Turmeric — eases nervous tension
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath. (caution: avoid skin to be in contact with essential oil as it may cause irritation.)
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices. DO NOT DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OIL IN DIFFUSING DEVICED WITHOUT WATER.
- Dilute essential oil in carrier oils e.g. cold-pressed coconut oil or other vegetable oils (ratio: 1-2 drops essential oil: 1 teaspoon carrier oil) for skin application or massage.
- For topical application, dilute before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Women during pregnancy or breastfeeding should consult physician before using essential oils.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.