Happy Heart takes you to an orange orchard in Northern Thailand during the cool season, when each orange tree bears abundant fruits excitingly and you can feel the lively atmosphere filled with the utter euphoria of wherever you may go. A place where you can always find positive vibes whenever you feel like needing something to make you smile.
- Lemon — enhances optimism
- Orange — banishes negative moods
- Lavender — fosters emotional balance
- Eucalyptus — prevents respiratory infection
- Turmeric — relives stress and depression
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath. (caution: avoid skin to be in contact with essential oil as it may cause irritation.)
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices. DO NOT DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OIL IN DIFFUSING DEVICED WITHOUT WATER.
- Dilute essential oil in carrier oils e.g. cold-pressed coconut oil or other vegetable oils (ratio: 1-2 drops essential oil: 1 teaspoon carrier oil) for skin application or massage.
- For topical application, dilute before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Women during pregnancy or breastfeeding should consult physician before using essential oils.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.