The divine sensory of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Clary Sage takes you to a trance in which the image of European autumn forest lies ahead. There’s a small pathway leading you to the silence of the forest where trees stand tall in order amidst cool ambience, and you find a lovely small grass field that invites you mysteriously to put yourself on a nap to feel the love and comfort from the ground and the grass, hoping that this weary body and mind will rest fine and wake up fresh as new readily for another chapter of life.
alcohol, water (aqua), eucalyptus globulus Leaf oil, citrus bergamia Peel oil, lavandula angustifolia Flower oil, Salvia sclarea Leaf oil, cananga odorata Flower oil, curcuma longa Rhizome oil
- External use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Pregnant and breast-feeding woman should consult doctor before use.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- E. O. Essential Mist/Protective Aroma Spray contains 3x pure and therapeutic grade essential oils higher than those basic formulas and is recommenced to use on the mask.
- E. O. Essential Mist/Protective Aroma Spray is made to be used at ease by just spraying onto the mask so that the essential oils can fight against microorganism inhabited on the mask and user can breathe in aromatic sensation.
- E. O. Essential Mist/Protective Aroma Spray prohibits microorganism from extending its lifespan in our body according to aromatherapy practices.
- E. O. Essential Mist/Protective Aroma Spray is a natural alternative for self-care during a time of respiratory infection incident like COVID-19
- Spray onto the clothe mask inside out.
- Wait until the make becomes dry then wear it as usual.
- It is recommended to use 2-3 times daily.
- For disposable mask, spray onto its inner surface and wait until dry then wear it as usual.
REMARK: Essential oil’s aromatic scent will not last long like that of authentic fragrance but it is safe basically and can fix your moods according to aromatherapy practice.
Avoid direct sunlight and store below 30 °C /86 °F