Thai Memory portrays the Siamese herbal surprises just when you are entering a warmly welcoming and hospitalized Thai spa, where freshness and cleanliness of aromatic herbs floating unhurried in the tranquil atmosphere to calm your restless body and soul. A unique reminiscence of Thailand through the sensorial delights.
- Lemongrass — fosters mental clarity
- Bergamot — brings positivity to mind
- Palmarosa— generates emotional balance
- Lemon — enhances optimism
- Clove — enhances immunity
- Plai — stimulates blood detoxification
- Turmeric — relieves stress and depression
- Inhale directly from the bottle or place 3-5 drops on a tissue or a cotton ball and take a deep breath. (caution: avoid skin to be in contact with essential oil as it may cause irritation.)
- Add 5-10 drops or more to diffusing devices. DO NOT DIFFUSE ESSENTIAL OIL IN DIFFUSING DEVICED WITHOUT WATER.
- Dilute essential oil in carrier oils e.g. cold-pressed coconut oil or other vegetable oils (ratio: 1-2 drops essential oil: 1 teaspoon carrier oil) for skin application or massage.
- For topical application, dilute before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.
- Women during pregnancy or breastfeeding should consult physician before using essential oils.
- Avoid using essential oils on children under 5 years.
- Keep out of reach of children.